User Manual FAQ Contact Introduction Installation Configuration Scripts Advanced Topics Extensions for SABnzbd
Incorrect or missing information? Downloads cannot be completed
If you get one of these messages, it means there are not enough "blocks" that can be downloaded to recreate the complete post.
Aborted, cannot be completed
Download failed - Not on your server(s)
There can be different causes for this:
- The most likely cause: the post is not available (anymore) on the newsserver you use because the post has been (partly) removed because of DMCA notices. More info on DMCA.
- The post is not yet available on the newsserver you use. This can happen in the first few minutes or hours after posting. Wait an hour longer or use the Propagation Delay feature.
- The post is not available anymore on the newsserver you use because the post is older than the newsserver retention. For example: retention is 1000 days, and the post is 1200 days old.
- The post itself has too little repair block (
Things worth trying:
First of all: you could be out of luck. If you want to still want to try things:
- Use another or an additional newsserver that is not using the same backbone.
- Find another post with the same contents.
- Check on a Usenet search engine to see if the post was completely available.