As many of you likely know – because it’s probably where you came from – we’ve been featured in a great big Usenet tutorial over at Lifehacker.
We’re glad you’re interested in this whole Usenet thing. While Lifehacker’s article was very comprehensive, if you need a bit more support we’re ready to help! Here are some helpful support links:
- The Manual – This is our user manual wiki, all of our documentation is in here.
- Setup Instructions – Our install docs, which walk you through the process of getting SABnzbd up and running.
- Usage Instructions – The Lifehacker article was great, but just as backup, here are our own instructions on how to use SABnzbd.
- The Forums – If you can’t help yourself, ask for backup. We’ve got tons of informative posts on our lively forums, and if you can’t find an answer there just sign up and ask.
- Live Support Chat – If you just can’t wait and need help NOW, come on down to IRC. Someone should be around to help pretty much all the time, but as always, please be patient when you come in to ask for help.