9,285,688 downloads to date!
Current Stable Version: 1.0.3 Final
Archive for February, 2010
Sunday, February 21st, 2010
For more information, see the extended release note on the Wiki.
- Multi-language UI: English, French, Dutch, German and Swedish
- Start-up Wizard to get you going fast
- QuickCheck : on-the-fly par2 check. When a download is correct, the normal par2 check is skipped
- Configuration changes take immediate effect (except skins and some system folders)
- Job priorities, individual job pausing, job renaming
- Flexible server setup (scheduled on/off, optional servers)
- The Plush and Smpl skins have been improved and are a lot faster than before and they have paging
- New “Mobile” skin (replaces iPhone-skin)
- RSS supports more sites and has generally improved
- For Windows distribution: 64-bit par2 and unrar are used on 64-bit Vista/Win7/Server2008
- Support for password protected rar-files
- Expanded TV/Movie sorting
- Improved OSX integration
- HTTPS support for the Web-UI
- Email templates to design your own emails (including multiple recipients)
- Extensive API for utility developers
- History will survive a full queue/admin clean and future upgrades
- Windows: optional association of NZB files with SABnzbd (double-click support)
Download it from SourceForge.net.
Sunday, February 7th, 2010
SABnzbd 0.5.0 RC6 is available for download from SourceForge.net.
- Add INI-only option “par2_multicore” to enable/disable par2-multicore
- Prevent crash in RSS due to odd characters
- Prevent deadlock in downloader when server is blocked
- Prevent deletion of par files of other sets in multi-set NZBs
- Incorrect job rename in SMPL skin on Windows
- INI-only option “no_penalties” to limit timeout penalties for non-optional servers to 1 minute
- HTTPS certificate paths should default to the admin_dir directive
- The second parameter of the user script should be the original NZB file name even when the job has been renamed.
- Show clear error message when RSS feed preview or force-download fails.
- Don’t warn about RSS reading problems when a scheduled scan is done.
- Ignore empty “username” and “apikey” parameters in nzbmatrix.com URLs and add stored values.
- Suppress authentication warning for API call “get_scripts” and “qstatus”. These are used by some external utilities to determine if username/password is required. Prevents a warning each time SABnzbd or the browser is started.
- Ignore read-only attributes of files in a RAR archive (Windows)
- Remove potential crash on OSX when handling corrupt par2 file
- Enable manual unblocking of permantly blocked servers
- Retry permanently blocked servers after 30 minutes (compensate for shoddy servers)
- INI-only option “folder_length_max” for trimming folder name size (default 128 for Windows, for others 256)
- Give unrar preference over rar when both installed on a Posix system
RC4 and RC5 were only released to our Test group.