New maintenance release.
- “No duplicates” option (Do not download an NZB whose name is already present in the backup folder)
- Option to choose between transposing or removing illegal file name characters
- Restore the “auto-disconnect” option
- Keep Windows awake while downloading/post-processing
- Updated par2 and unrar for OSX
- Make ionice optional and allow parameters for it (Linux)
- Prevent change of download_dir and cache when queues not empty.
- Properly close server connections. (This should prevent servers from complaining about “too many connections” after pauses and empty queues.)
- Removed warning for correct, but empty RSS feeds
- Restore support for rar’s with .nnn extensions
- Problem with deleting nameless files from queue
- Improve prevention of duplicates in RSS feeds
- Logging problem in OSX
- Consider semicolon in file names to be illegal and replace/remove it